The X-Dash extends the qualities of the G-Dash, adding a 5.7″ tft display (320×240 pixels) of 256 colours, with high brightness (470 cd/m²). It has 12 RPM led at the top, and 2 red alert leds on the side of the screen.
The X-Dash dashboard is equipped with a 5.7” TFT colour display with very high brightness (500 cd/ m²) and resolution of 320×240 pixels.
It has 12 RPM leds and to 2 configurable red alert leds at the top.
Each screen (up to 8) is configurable with the X-Conf software in order to fit as closely as possible to your particular use: track, rally, hill racing…
Its CAN connection is compatible with many engine management systems: DTA S series, Sodemo EV11, E_race, Skynam, Motec, Gems, Cosworth…
Its configurable data logging enables the recording of all the information displayed as well as of your GPS location.
The X-Dash is available in Standard version or in Full version which offers extra inputs/outputs.
It is also available with two different casings: plastic or solid aluminium with carbon front plate.
- 0-5V or CTN analogue inputs: 5 (10x in FULL version)
- Digital input for wheel speed, Hall or ABS sensor: 1 (4x in FULL version)
- Digital input for control keyboard: 4
- Day/Night input (0/12 V) to reduce screen intensity
- Lap timer receiver input
- Low side output, 100 mA maximum for slave display and leds: 4 in FULL version
- 5V/200 mA supply for sensors: 1
- 12V/200 mA 12V protected supplies: 1 (3 in FULL version)
- 1 Mbit CAN connections (Rev 2.0B): 2
- RS232 series connection for GPS: 1
- USB connection: 1
Configurable data logging
- Recording frequency up to 200 Hz
- 16 MB data loggingmemory
- With or without circle memory
- Front plate: 198 x 130 mm
- Back plate: 174 x 128 mm
- Screen: 117 x 88 mm
- Weight: 650g for the plastic model, 800g for the carbon/aluminium model
- Temperature range : –20°C to + 80°C
- IP58 Protection
- 9.4V to 18 V, 500 mA
- Reverse battery protection
- 1x 16 ways AMP Multilock
- 1x 12 ways AMP Multilock
- 1x 20 ways AMP Multilock for the FULL version only
- Configuration: X-Conf
- Data logging configuration: E-Link
- Data analysis: E-Race
It is important to note that X-DASH dashboards are no longer produced. However, it is still possible to have them repaired and put in for maintenance !
I CONTACT XAP FOR A QUESTION OR A PROJECT BY CLICKING HERE
|X-DASH DOC & SOFT —>||https://xcloud.xap.fr/common?path=%2F02-DASHBOARD%2FX DASH|
|X-DASH ORDERS —>||https://store.xap.fr/prestashop/index.php?id_category=71&controller=category&id_lang=2|