The SX-Dash dashboard is equipped with a 3.0” transflective colour screen with a resolution of 420×240 pixels.
A transflective screen combines the transmissive method, which uses LED backlighting, with the reflective method which reflects ambient light.
This technology is the most suitable for use in full sunlight.
At the top, the screen has 8 orange RPM leds and 4 multicolour RGB leds for configurable alerts.
Each screen (up to 8) is configurable with the SX-Conf software in order to fit as closely as possible to your particular use: track, rally, hill racing…
Its CAN connection is compatible with many engine management systems: DTA S series, Sodemo EV11, E_race, Skynam, Motec, Gems, Cotworth…
The SX-Dash is equipped with a solid aluminium casings and a military connector.
Display and Leds
- 400 x 240 pixel transflective screen, 256 colours
- High brightness, 400cd/ m²
- 6 font sizes
- Fully configurable bar graphs
- Compatible with screen design software SX_CONF
- Configurable screen background
- Up to 8 different screens
- Up to 64 channels with configurable alerts
- 8 configurable RPM leds
- 2 x 2 multicolour alert leds
- Digital inputs for wheel speed, Hall sensor: 2
- 12V/200 mA 12V protected supply: 1
- Lap timer receiver input
- 1 Mbit CAN connections (Rev 2.0B): 2
- USB connection: 1
- Front plate: 180 x 85 mm
- Back plate: 144 x 85 mm
- Screen: 66.8 x 40.8 mm
- Weight: 500g
- Temperature range : –20°C to + 80°C
- IP58 Protection
- 9.4V to 18 V, 500 mA
- Reverse battery protection
- 1x 13 ways 8STA 02 10-35 PN
- Configuration : SX-Conf
SX-DASH_STD: Dashboard with anodized aluminium casing, standard version
It is important to note that SX-DASH dashboards are no longer produced. However, it is still possible to have them repaired and put in for maintenance !
I CONTACT XAP FOR A QUESTION OR A PROJECT BY CLICKING HERE
|SX-DASH DOC & SOFT —>||https://xcloud.xap.fr/common?path=%2F02-DASHBOARD%2FSX DASH|
|SX-DASH ORDERS —>||https://store.xap.fr/prestashop/index.php?id_category=72&controller=category&id_lang=2|