Configuration and data analysis for the XAP data logging.
E-Link and E-Race software are available at no cost to every user of the XAP data logging systems.
With this software, logged data can be downloaded via USB and visualised on a Windows PC.
These software are made to be accessible to everybody :
- The mechanic can monitor the oil pressure during the last rally stage.
- The engine manufacturer can check the camshaft’s position relative to target.
- The coach can help the young driver to manage his degressive braking.
- The engineer can set the aerodynamic balance.
- The drivers can compare their respective lines.
GPS data calculates the precise track location of the vehicle which can also be seen on Google Earth.
- Analysis screens : x versus time, x versus distance, exact values, histograms, channels report, lap shifting and splitting for each channel, virtual race
- Maths channels : longitudinal acceleration, slipping factor, lost/gained time
- Animated screen : the lap can be simulated, with main data displayed on a virtual dashboard
- Diagnostic screen : displays for each session the diagnostics recorded
- Lap tools : editing, creating, merging, suppressing tools, beacon shifting. The combination of split times displays the best theorical lap.
- Map tools : achieved with GPS data
- Export : Microsoft Excel, full screen printing.
|GENERAL LINK DOC & SOFT —>||https://xcloud.xap.fr/common?path=%2F|