THE XAP CORPORATION WEBSITE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
XAP offer this website, subject to the following terms and conditions (“Agreement”). Please read this Agreement carefully before using this website. By using this website, you accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, you must not use this website. We may at any time, at our sole discretion, update and revise this Agreement by posting an amended Agreement on this website; any changes that we make to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for changes to the Agreement; you will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed since your previous visit by viewing the “Last Updated” information that appears at the top of this Agreement. Your use of this website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
As used in this Agreement, the terms “we” and “us” mean The XAP Technology and the companies in which The XAP Technology directly or indirectly owns a majority interest, commonly called “subsidiaries.” XAP designs and manufactures innovative products, electronic systems,embedded mechanics, and software.
You must be at least 16 years of age to use this website. If you are not at least 16 years old, you must not access or use this website.
Formal notice of copyright ownership appears on the website. All rights reserved. International copyright laws protect all images, text, programs, and other materials found on this website (the “Site Materials”). Any commercial use of any of the Site Materials is prohibited without the express written consent of The XAP Corporation. You agree not to change or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from materials displayed on or downloaded from this website, and acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using this website or the Site Materials.
We or our affiliates own registered service marks including, without limitation, Connect by XAP and certain unregistered marks. Names, logos and other marks identifying our products or services are our or our affiliates’ proprietary marks, and are protected by International trademark laws. All other trademarks and service marks used on this website are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
Access to some areas and use of some functions of this or our other websites may require you to be or become a participant in or a member of a particular XAP club or program. When and if you register to become a participant or member, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your e-mail address), and (b) to maintain and update your information (including your e-mail address) to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is or becomes inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of this website and related services. As part of the registration process, you may be asked to select a password. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your password and any club or program identification number and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to this website to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem by clicking here.
YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PASSWORD AND ANY CLUB OR PROGRAM IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, AND YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING RESERVATIONS AND PURCHASES) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
Code of Conduct
While using this website and/or the Site Materials, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using this website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking,” “denial of service” attacks or defacing any portion of this website;
- Use this website or the Site Materials for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about us, any of our licensees or affiliates, or any third party without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of ours, any of our licensees or affiliates, or any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, transfer, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of this website or the Site Materials;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of this website without our prior written authorization;
- Tamper in any way with the software or functionality of this website, including, without limitation, transmitting or posting any software or other materials to this website that contains any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to this website without their express consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the information on this website;
- Make postings of a commercial nature; or
- Permit others, including those whose accounts were terminated, to access this website through your account, username or password.
In addition, while using this website and/or the Site Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Purchasing or Requesting Products or Services
We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change any descriptions or images of, or references to, any products or services on this website, or to limit the order quantity on any such product or service and/or refuse service to you. We note that descriptions or images of, or references to, third party products or services do not necessarily imply our endorsement of such products or services.
Verification of submitted data may be required prior to our acceptance of any reservation, purchase or order. Except as otherwise required by law or as otherwise expressly stated by us, price, rate and availability of products or services are subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that reservations, purchases and services are subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by us or by our affiliates, licensees or associates.
This website may contain links to other Internet websites and online resources. Links on this website to other websites or resources shall not be construed as endorsement, control, review or approval of such other websites by us. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such website or content. Further, the treatment of user data by the operators of third party websites may be different from our treatment of user data. For details regarding such operators’ treatment of data about users, you must review their privacy policies or terms and conditions of use or contact them for this information.
Accuracy of Information
Although we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information found on this website, neither we, nor our affiliates, licensees, suppliers, or agents, can be held responsible by you for the accuracy of such information. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all information provided on this website.
WE PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, AGREEMENT WITH US TO WHICH YOU ARE A PARTY WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, AGREEMENT WITH US TO WHICH YOU ARE A PARTY WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SITE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE (OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH IT IS HOSTED) OR RELATED SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE, AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE, IN THE SITE MATERIALS, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, AGREEMENT WITH US TO WHICH YOU ARE A PARTY WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
In the event a conflict arises between any information posted on this website, this Agreement, and/or any contract you have with us, the terms of your contract with us will prevail over this Agreement and the information posted on this website, and this Agreement will prevail over information posted on this website.
Limitation of Liability
AS A CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EARNINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOST DATA, INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, DAMAGES, EXPENSE, OR COSTS RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH:
- THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RESULTING OR ARISING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE OR HYPERLINKED FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, TRANSMISSIONS, EAVESDROPPING BY THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE;
- GOVERNMENT RESTRICTION, STRIKES, WAR, ANY NATURAL DISASTER OR FORCE MAJEURE, POWER FAILURES, LARGE INCREASES IN ON-LINE ACTIVITY IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (USAGE SPIKES), VIRUSES, CATASTROPHIC HARDWARE FAILURES, ATTACKS ON OUR SERVERS, FIRES, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, UNUSUALLY SEVERE WEATHER, OR ANY OTHER CONDITION BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL LIMITING, PREVENTING OR OTHERWISE AFFECTING EITHER YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR SITE MATERIALS OR OUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESERVED OR ORDERED THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE; OR
- LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS, AS APPLICABLE.
Without limiting the generality or effect of other provisions of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend us, our affiliates, licensees, subcontractors, and agents, and each of our or their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach or alleged breach of this Agreement, including any violation of the Code of Conduct above; and (b) your use of this website and engagement in transactions on this website including, but not limited to, use of the Site Materials.
Availability of this Website
This website is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, we retain the right to make this website unavailable from time to time for any reason or no reason. We shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or termination of this website.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on this website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on the website; (d) the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Void Where Prohibited
Although this website is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in this website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. In addition, restrictions may apply to use of products or services obtained in one jurisdiction in other jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this website from a place outside of France,do so, on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with their local laws, if and to the extent such local laws are applicable. You may not use or export the Site Materials or products and services available through this website in violation of applicable export laws of French. We, and our affiliates, licensees, suppliers and agents, reserve the right to limit the availability of this website and/or the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we or they so desire, at any time and in our or their sole discretion.
These Terms and Conditions on the website are subject to French law.
In case of dispute or claim, the customer is advised to contact directly XAP and its suppliers, affiliates, franchisees and agents: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +33 (0) 4 66 02 94 94 or by mail: Customer Service XAP 298, rue des Entrepreneurs, 30420 Calvisson, FRANCE.
Customer may use a conventional mediation or other alternative dispute resolution.
In France, failing amicable agreement, disputes fall under either the civil courts or commercial courts, at the option of the Customer. In contract, the competent jurisdiction is that of the place of actual delivery of the product or place of performance of the service.
In all other country and unless expressly clause of a contract signed by explicitly XAP, this agreement (including any XAP policies mentioned) will be governed by the French laws and regulations. The law known as the “United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods” (United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods) is specifically excluded from any application to this Agreement.